Envirotainer is the world leader in providing solutions for the transportation of Pharma products in a controlled environment. We develop, manufacture and offer leasing of innovative container solutions, including validation, support and service. The company enables reliable transportation of sensitive high value perishable products across the world, making its solution a well-recognized industry benchmark. Envirotainer provides services to the major pharmaceutical companies worldwide in cooperation with forefront logistics companies and airlines.
Envirotainer was founded in Sweden in 1985. The company has over 300 employees worldwide at offices and sales representation in 20 countries, with the headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden.
For more information, please visit www.envirotainer.com
We are now looking for a Learning and Development Team Manager
As our ambition is to establish Envirotainer as the competence leader in our industry, we are now looking for a Learning and Development Team Manager. You will be responsible for achieving our Envirotainer’s Academy vision and transforming the vision into actionable road map to ensure fulfillment of Academy objectives.
The vision for Envirotainer Academy is to empower our customers, partners and employees by providing best in class learningexperiences through interactive and intuitive learning, with easy access, right on time.
Since your results are integral to the overall performance of Envirotainer you play an important role in driving the future success of our company.
The position reports to Chief HR Officer and you are part of the HR team. The role has as off now 1 direct report.
Lead and develop Envirotainer Academy
- Defining and maintaining organization and processes
- Lead Academy function and establish new way of working with relevant internal stakeholders
- Define and implement processes for training within Envirotainer
- Ensure managerial buy-in and employee commitment through successful presentation, internal marketing and implementation of strategies and activities.
- Assessing needs of target groups
- Develop and maintain course plan for internal and external user groups
- Content management and training methods
- Establish process for creation and updates of training - including training objectives, training method, design, delivery and evaluation.
- Offer a range of courses and structured blended learning programs to support development (for external and internal users) and to meet the business needs.
- Ensure effective training tools and materials.
- Develop engaging, task-based content where the learner frequently interacts with the material.
Internal competence development – Academy Manager Internal
- Development of learning and development processes and activities to ensure that each individual and team within the organization has the right tools to grow, learn and develop as we as a company are growing. Keeping in mind that the overall all objective is to ensure that our employees have the right competence, at the right time to achieve our business objective.
- Own, design, create and implement training programs, workshops and e-learning.
Relevant work experience and education:
- Experience in rolling out a Learning and development strategy and program, from ideation to implementation. Preferably from previous role as responsible for an academy.
- Have experience from a similar learning and development position or consultancy assignment, preferably on a global scale.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of methods of learning, e-learning and programs.
- Strong project management background including experience with change management.
- At least 2 year of experience from leading teams and similar position.
- Relevant academic degree.
- Business-minded with a strong drive to achieve objectives.
- Enjoy working both strategically as well as operatively with implementation - if something’s missing, you’re not afraid to pitch, create and implement.
- Commitment to truly understanding stakeholders needs and challenges.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams via diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and maintain keen attention to detail.
Our core values are essential to us; Trustworthiness, Passion, Agility and Team spirit. To be successful in your role at Envirotainer you need to demonstrate the following interpersonal skills;
- Professional, and act with integrity and take responsibility for your work and actions
- Open, honest and transparent in your communication
- Pragmatic, creative and solution-oriented approach to how you perform work within the areas of your responsibility
- Strive to be agile and to act fast
- Well-developed customer and service orientation towards colleagues and partners
Swedish and English; both verbal and written communication
Location: Rotebro, Sollentuna
Application and contact: In this recruitment we work together with People360. If you think this challenge would suit you and you feel you have the right qualifications, please send us your application as soon as possible. For any questions, please contact Anette Stenseth on +46 707 794 874.