About APCOA PARKING
APCOA PARKING Group is Europe’s leading parking operator with 50 years of industry expertise. With its 5,500 employees, the company manages approximately 1.5 million individual parking spaces at over 9,500 locations in 13 European countries. These include parking spaces at 1,800 city and shopping center locations, 400 hotels, 150 hospitals and 58 European airports. With its consistent “asset light” business model, APCOA is the trusted partner who maximizes value for private and public real estate owners.
Via its open digital platform APCOA FLOW, the company connects on-street and off-street car parks with clients, partners, customers and their vehicles. Based on this technology, APCOA is transforming its car parks into mobility hubs, offering innovative services that enable a more convenient mobility experience. The environment also benefits: with its digital services and intelligent Traffic Management System, the company actively contributes to the reduction of emissions in cities by decreasing the volume of traffic searching for parking. By connecting parking and mobility, APCOA is positioned to become an integral part of the Smart City.
This position will be a key role in developing the future eco system – Urban Hubs. You will work closely with the Sales organization and report to the Sales Director. As Business Development Manager you will get the opportunity to drive innovation with our customers and partners and make a direct impact on the future of the industry.
Bringing Urban Hubs to life
See how you’ll benefit from our Urban Hubs eco-system based on some examples across Logistics, Mobility, Electrification and New Tech and Services.
- Identify and set ambitious growth targets that go hand in hand with our expectations, and in line with APCOA’s overall strategy
- Conversion of group partnerships into local contracts
- Finding new business areas within the urban hub scope
- Identify new local partners
- Establish and negotiate partner agreements
- Establish end-client agreement
- Pipeline follow up management
- Coordinate and support operation experts
- Coordinate and be supportive in new business opportunities as expert
- 5 -10 years of experience from concepts and / or service sales / business development with documented good results
- Degree in relevant area, such as economics, business administration and or marketing
- Project management experience with documented good results
- Experience in international and Nordic corporations
- Negotiation skills with partners (high integrity)
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations and build partnerships with customers
- Skills in strategic and quantitative analysis and project management to identify key value drivers and quickly model complex issues
- Able to communicate among all levels
- High communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Strategic planning (product management)
- Result oriented, proactive, reliable and have a strong focus on achievement
- Partner management (indirect business)
- 360 perspective (Apcoa, partner, client)
- Intellectual curiosity
Swedish and English; both verbal and written communication
Application and contact: In this recruitment we work together with People360. If you think this challenge would suit you and you feel you have the right qualifications, please send us your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions, please contact Anette Stenseth on +46 70 779 48 74 or Judith Kovacs on +46 70 511 14 66. We are looking forward to your application!